Thursday, May 18, 2006

optional what?

it has been almost 2 years since i first set this blog up and this will be my first post. hope it was worth the wait

.. not that i have anything important to talk about.. but just 'cause all my friends have one and my prose seems to amuse... so here goes nothing. (note that i hate caps.. so i will use lower case for basically everything)

.: history of optionalg :.

the optionalg nickname was given to me by my boss when i worked for v
iawest

there was a j_chan and we were interchangeable... in terms of being asian and in the hosting dept... so i became optionalg (chang <=> chan) ... it also played into my real middle initial (g) so... there you have it


i have some other nicknames.. but they are not so friendly.... but funny none the less

changfoo (becuase of my computer hacking skillz)
chinkshady (my alter ego in hacker mode and my fury and political incorrectness)
wang chang (come one... everybody wang chung tonight)
ching chong chang chicken (my brother used to call me that all the time...)


1 comment:

Joel said...

Welcome to blogging... I guess it has been a long time in the making. :)